Friday, October 27, 2006

need me some Thijs Time

Thijs, sometimes I feel so guilty. I feel like I just don't get enough quality time with my favorite little boy! Your sister sure knows how to keep me busy during the day. Sure I hold you a lot...but do you get a lot of one on one attention?!? I try my best to give you the same attention that Ezra got when she was your age...but then again...she was our only baby!
Snugabuggaboo, I love you so much! I pray that you'll always know, and always feel that you were and ARE sooooo loved! I'm gonna try extra hard just to give us the "you & me" time that WE NEED!!!
Now I'm really getting excited! I have a date with the cutest little guy on the planet!!!
I LOVE YOU MORE & MORE EACH DAY MATTHIJS...you'll always be mommas special little boy! xoxo

No comments: