Saturday, November 04, 2006

Empathetic Ezra

This morning Ezra, at 5:45am (you let us sleep in -no joke) I just finished feeding Matthijs...when he wakes at that time he rarely goes back to sleep...and Ezra you're a very light sleeper at this time (if youre still sleeping at all) Anyways, you usually run right into our room...but since you heard Matthijs stirring this morning you decided to comfort him...
"Thijs, hi buddy, Im here, I love you beary, beary much. One minute kay Thijs, I will get mommy!" Then you ran into my room "Mommy, Thijs is crying cuz I left his room" When I got there you were peeking in through the rails of his crib saying in such a concerned & empathtic voice "Oh Thijs, it sounds like you're having a fever...oh Thijs, it looks like you're having a fever. Hummm, maybe I should hold you on the chair, oh sweetie its okay!"
Oh Ezra you're such a sweet girl...so caring & loving especially to your family...& especially to your favorite little boy in the whole wide world your brother...MATTHIJS!
I pray that you will always care for him the way you do now and for forever & ever!
Matthijs loves you so much to, I just love seeing the way his eyes light up and his smile starts beaming as soon as his wonderful big sister walks in the room and gives him all the attention that you give to him! Thank you Ezra...I love you!
Mommy
xoxoxox

No comments: