Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ezra's school picture proofs are in and she looks so incredibly CUTE & grown up!

I know that the green background and Ezra's pink coloured dress may not match...but GREEN and pink are her favorite colours...and thats what she wanted!!! So Ezra!!!
I don't know how I'll choose.....
Help!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ezra, great photos! Ethan is having his done today- I hope he brings home pictures that are as nice as yours!

Lissssssssss-I think my fave is the one with Ezra's hands over her knees.

Remember that we just brought home one pic, that our parents had already paid for, no matter how bad it looked! I am so happy to get proofs!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!!! She is so big now ♥

I love the bottom right and the close up above it!

Good luck picking JUST ONE ;)

Hugs
Melanie

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Those are great school pics! Ezra looks adorable! Macy gets her first school pics this Thursday and I really hope they look as good as Ezra's!

Love Mel

Anonymous said...

Ezra great pictures of you I can't belive that you look sooo grown up Love Grandma xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Trying this again. lol

I really like the picture on the bottom right..good luck choosing, it's so hard eh?

She is beautiful ♥

Melanie