Saturday, December 20, 2008

LISA WESTERMAN PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello Friends!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I just started up a new website/blog for Lisa Westerman Photography!

http://lisawphotography.blogspot.com/

You can also click on the link provided on the side bar to the right!!

I'm very excited that I now have a great place to display my work. My old website is down. It was already maxed out on space and I just couldn't post there anymore.

I have been really busy with my photography since Isla's birth. Just now it is starting to slow down with Christmas and the weather. I am excited to use this time to focus on my photography, reading books and possibly take another course!

Please be sure to check out the new blog. I have certain organized groupings on the right hand side for now...but as new photoshoots happen new things will be posted!

Thank you so much for you unconditional support!

Lisa

No comments: