* Has a very interesting way of "crawling" sits on her BUTT and throws her right hand forward and scoots herself all across the house! She is getting sooo quick at this! Ive needed to put the baby gate up at the stairs. The other day I found her with a mouthful of marbels....which stopped my heart! Matthijs left the Hungry Hippos game out! She can make her way into any room.
* She is still all about walking while holding fingers
* She has been pulling herself up on things and starting to cruise a bit
VIDEOS
Isla pulling herself up for the 2nd time.....she is so proud of herself (can ya tell?)
Isla and her "crawl" what I like to call bumscoot....
AND SOME PICTURES








3 comments:
Happy 10 months Isla! You are such a sweet beautiful little girl & I love watching you grow ♥
Melanie
Loved the videos (watched them twice!) The bumscoot is priceless. Glad everyone got home safe and sound, it was awesome to see all of you (of course we missed Matthew). Love, Sarah and the three boys
Hey Lisa- Isla is so sweet! Sorry I missed you this visit! Hope you're having some nice weather! Thanks for putting up so many nice pics recently! Luv nancy
Post a Comment