Ezra you are FIVE YEARS OLD TODAY!!! I remember holding you in the hospital, seems like just yesterday! Now my little girl is growing up, looking and acting mature (most of the time)!
We had a wonderful day with you today! Hope you had a great time too!
We had a nice birthday party for you! You LOVED it! You decided you wanted an EVERYTHING GIRL PARTY! So that we did!
You invited a bunch of your gal pals over for GIRL FUN!
We painted nails, you girls did your own makeup (what an experience), played games, made girly icecream sundaes, had a barbie doll cake (Mommy made this one this time!) and had fun opening your presents!!!I had a blast...I know you did too!
You know, when you were born and I found out that you were a girl...I said "come what may...I have my little girl!!!" I love doing girly things....especially with my daughters! It'll be great when Isla gets a little bit older and our "Girl Club" gets a little bit more fun ;)
Tonight when I was tucking Matthijs in I asked him if he had fun playing with your friends...and he said yes...then I asked him who was his favorite friend...he said EZRA!!!! I'm so happy that you guys love each other so much!!! Thank for letting Matthijs tag along with you and your girlfriends and letting him play with you!!!
Love you babesy....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We are so proud of you and the little lady that you are!
Love Mommy
xoxo

























2 comments:
Too cute! The cake looks awesome (worth staying up all night!)-I'll have to come to you on all things girly when Kate gets bigger! Nice job, Mommy!
:) Dawn
Fabulous job on the cake Momma!! Happy Birthday to Ezra too.. It looks like she had a great party and fun was had by all!!
Watch out - you will start getting cake orders soon ;)
Melanie
Post a Comment