Click to bring you to the blog:
1) PAUSE IT
2) LISA WESTERMAN PHOTOGRAPHY
3) MARVELOUS LIGHT PROJECT
4) ME, MY GOD & MY CAMERA
5) HOME SWEET HOME
So from checking out those places you'll see what I've been up to! Also I took the kids to Hamilton from Jan 17th - Jan 27th. We had a great time!!!
Also this past week I had an interview with WestJet. I was so excited to have heard from them and that they were interested in my application. And although the fly benefits are amazing....after much soul searching I have decided that if offered the job, I don't want to take it! I want to be home for the kids...I want to be as available as possible to my family! I wouldn't want to do the 3 week training in Calgary, missing a visit with my in-laws, Easter with my family and Matthijs' 4th birthday...not a chance!!! Not to mention...the possiblity of having to work 20hrs a week - not excluding holidays!!! So I'm so glad that I have my decision and I'm prepared IF asked to take the job!
I am on the way to having a home daycare...hopefully starting by March. I only want to run the daycare Mon-Wed and with no more than 3 children. I have 2 lined up so far and a potential 3rd. This will be a great way that I can stay at home, be available to my sweeties and make a bit of extra money! I am also hoping to focus more on photography...hopefully making a in-home studio up sooner than later!! That way my business can run year round!
Anyways, the kids are begging for breakfast...perhaps I should do something about that!
Here are some pictures of the last month or so.....
Feeding the deer, up close and personal at Mission Island March....so much fun!!!





Watching a man ice/snow surfing on Lake Superior....







The kids loved there 3 day slumber party at Aunties, Uncle Andrews, Valerie & Merediths house! We had so much fun there...thanks guys!








My girls just loved holding the new baby Reese!! What a doll...really shows me how much Isla is NOT a baby anymore!

Ear Infections for Valerie and Matthijs....

The kids 1st experience with Chuck E Cheese! Thanks soooo much Grandma & Grampy!!! What a blast!


If you can believe this...Matthijs is the mastermind to scoring nearly 700 tickets from this one game....one shot!!!!




Ezra and her gal pal, Alice! Thanks for making a trip all the way from Picton guys! We missed you!


1 comment:
Yay you're back! Glad to hear all is well Lisa, the kids are getting so big (especially Isla!) They are so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment