Wednesday, July 11, 2012

8 Month old Bea Bea!!

Oh Baby Bea....can't believe that you're 8 months old already!!! (I think I say that each month!) You are so darned sweet! We just LOVE having you in our lives! You are so easy going...SUCH a great baby! I feel bad that often times you aren't able to be at home to enjoy 2 nice long routined naps. The first one usually gets in there....but sometimes we take the next one of the fly! But being the youngest of four...its something that you're getting used to! I know I'm a little late in writing the 8 month update....BUT today something exciting happened...YOU STARTED CRAWLING! July 11th...just 6 days after you turn 8 months old! Also we noticed your first tooth popping through just 1 week before you turned 8 months old - June 28th! **You LIGHT up when you see any of us! Particularly daddy and Matthijs! **You started crawling **You have one tooth **Love to eat...anything! **Waking usually once each night...bed at 7am....till 7 am-ish **Lowered your crib a few days ago...when daddy found you in there after a nap standing up and trying to hang over the rail! **Love being on your feet...but don't really mock walk yet **HAPPY HAPPY BABY! **Love to sleep in the ergo...on mommy! That thing is so handy! **You used to LOVE being changed...now, its just a battle...period! **Love the water....just love being in the pool or at the Marina splashing around... **You have the sweetest laugh....love hearing you! We love you to the moon and back Sweet Bea... Love Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: