I just wanted to say that...for the many sweet & caring things you do and say! On Friday Cessna was really sick...and mommy was very sad and scared. "She will get better mommy, I prayed to Jesus to make her better again!" You spend a lot of time and put in a lot of work to colour a beautiful picture for cessna

then you insisted on hanging it right outside of her kennel and above her food dish...you sat in the room with Cessna and prayed with her and for her...all those prayers worked sweetie...SHES BETTER!!!
This morning...when mommy came downstairs I came over to the table and said "good morning my princess" your face lit up and you gave me the biggest hug...the first thing you said was "mommy, you make my life HAPPY" and Ezra...you'll never know just how happy you make my life...now and forever...I LOVE YOU my little princess!!!
Love Mommy xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment