You asked mommy and daddy a couple of months ago if you could get your ears pierced. Mommy and daddy thought it would be okay and that we would take you together on your 4th birthday. You had a lot of time to think about it, ask questions about it and to change you mind if you wanted to. But you didn't! Everytime we went to the mall you asked if you could have it done that day!! You wanted to go in and pick out your earrings for the special day! You really wanted to have the pink 'diamond' daisys, they are beautiful! We told you that you had to be patient...and you were!
Well today is the day! And you didn't let us forget that today was the day you were getting your ears pierced! Mommy went out last night to buy you some "special, magical cream" (Emla) so that you wouldn't feel a thing getting pierced! You may have been a tad nervous when daddy was applying the cream this morning...but that sure passed quickly! I really believe that daddy and I were more nervous than you! You were so brave and you were so trusting! Thank you for trusting us and loving us. Daddy held your hand the whole time and you were GREAT!!! Sweetie you don't need earrings to make you pretty, cute, or beautiful...you'll always be the prettiest girl we know...with or without earrings!
You are growing up right before our eyes...you are beautiful inside and out!!! We couldn't be prouder of you...our baby girl forever!!!
Happy 4th Birthday Princess...we LOVE you!
Getting everything all ready...and getting the speech from the lady!

Looking a tad unsure...but still going for it!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I knew it wouldn't hurt!!"

This is so cool...

Aren't they FABULOUS?!?


5 comments:
this message is from valerie. she looked at all your pictures and just wanted to say... "that she loves you & loves your earrings too! i can't wait to see you Ezra."
Love,
xo Valerie & Auntie Angie xo
thanks valerie! I miss you sooo much! I can't wait to see you either!
Lots of Love,
Ezra xoxo
Hi Ezra! Happy Birthday! I am so happy that you have your ears pierced...what a brave girl! The earrings you chose are beautiful! I am happy that mommy was able to share this special occasion with you because I remember she was talking about it soon after you were born.
Lisa, as always, I love your blog and the pics...makes me feel that you're not quite so far away!
Sorry, forgot to write my name on that last entry...it's me Nancy! (the 6:08 entry)
Thanks Nance...yeah, glad you posted back saying it was you...
Yeah, we just wanted Ezra to get them done when she wanted to! Doesnt matter to me one way or another...but Im so happy at how brave she was! It was a fun and special time for Matthew, Ezra and I!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment