Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a true obsession...STICKERS

This entry is about Ezra and her obsession with stickers!!! I have been meaning to do a scrapbook page on this...and still haven't gotten around to it, so I thought what better place to document it than our blog! Ezras love for stickers has been ongoing for as long as I can remember...I actually first wrote this "entry" on Aug 13th, 2006 and reading it back it still holds true!!! So instead of always intending of doing a scrapbook page, I'll record it right here, right now!

"Ezra, you have an obsession...a big time obsession with stickers! You just can't get enough of them. You want them from the time you wake in the morning till the time you go to bed. In fact, most nights you fall asleep with them in your hands. We find them in the strangest places, in your bed, hair, on your clothes and even your bum! This is truly your greatest obsession...healthy or not you love stickers. Sometimes it gets frustrating trying to 'peel' you away from "sticky" places...doller stores, library books, and garage sales. Those things and places witll always remind me of you and your ture love and passion...STICKERS!!!!!!!!" Aug 13/06

Here are some pictures over the years...PROOF!!!


No comments: