Sunday, June 08, 2008

Welcoming Spring...

So even though summer is just around the corner...we are really just starting to welcome spring! Weather has been pretty crumby...but is starting to get a lot better! Its been nice being able to see the trees blossoming and grass getting greener...
Anyways...it's been a while since my last update...and this one is ESPECIALLY for Nancy!!! Thanks for getting on my case!!!
Matthews parents just left here yesterday morning...we had a wonderful visit with them! They were very happy to meet their newest grandchild...and to see Ezra & Matthijs as well!!! It was great having them...I wish our whole family could just relocate to THUNDER BAY...(come on you know you wanna!!!)
So without further adu...here are some new pictures!

Matthijs' "SAY CHEESE" smile...


Like Father, Like Daughter


Chubby cheeks and double chin


Thanks Aunt Sarah!


Restful Isla


BBQ'ing....MY FAVORITE!!!


Grandma & Grandpa


SISTERS


Just Us


Me & My Girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horray for an update! I know it's busy when you have company...you're totally forgiven! We still need to hook up for a proper chat...I am off for a few days now, so hopefully we'll connect! Take care and kiss those gorgeous little people! From Nancy the Blog-update-police....that's funny considering I don't even have a blog!

Jenn said...

Yahoo for spring and yummy BBQ's.
You are looking so good! And wow your so right Isla looks so much like her Daddy.