Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm so happy!!!

Tonight, Ezra asked Jesus into her heart!!!! This is amazing!

I was tucking her into bed and saying goodnight. As we were chatting we spoke about Jesus as usual...and I asked her if Jesus was in her heart and she said yes...I said really? I said "did you ask him to come into your heart?" she said "no, he's just in there!" then I explained that when we tell Jesus that we want him in our heart then he'll be with us always. And that when Jesus is in your life, you'll want to be like him and follow him forever. Ezra said how much she wanted to follow Jesus forever.

So we asked daddy to come up and together we all prayed and Ezra made a commitment tonight to follow Jesus!!!

I know that she may not understand FULLY...but that will come in time! Perhaps she knows more than me and Matthew put together! I can only pray to have a child like faith. I pray that God will use Ezra in amazing ways and that she will continue her relationship with Jesus...forever!

How awesome for us to be able to witness this....thank you Jesus!

No comments: