Friday, July 18, 2008

Our today...

We had a wonderful summer day with wonderful summer weather!!! We spent all morning outside...me, outside with the kids and Matthew outside fixing the car, which we're happy to say its FIXED and good to go!!!

After naps we took the kids strawberry picking and it was sooo much fun!





I had Isla attached to my chest in the snugli, so it was a tad hard to fully participate in the picking festivities!

After that we drove to the dutch cheese farm where Matthew purchased a bag of cheese curds and goat food for the kids to feed the baby goats...they had a BLAST!

After that we came home and had some more fun!!!



And as usual, Matthew prepared a gourmet dinner (which the kids shockingly ate)! Movie, snack, bed and then it our turn to have our fun! I went for my first run since having Isla and Matthew is continuing the bathroom renos!!!

I thought this was hilarious...MUCHAS GRACIAS

No comments: