an attempt to capture our life
pausing it and remembering the
sweet and sour times
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
1st photo shoot with Isla...5days old!
Okay so Isla is a week old today...but Ive been dying to get my backdrop out to doing a mini photo shoot with her! It was kinda difficult....normally the mommy is there...as well as me...but this was all me! I got a good 1 1/2 hrs to myself with her...she was great! I wasn't! I really need to get back into photography mode and practice, practice, practice!!! But on the upside...I had a BEAUTIFUL subject....wouldn't you agree???
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lisa...I swear I will call you....sorry it's taking so long! I am off to work AGAIN...but I was looking at your pics! Isla is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her...love Matthijs looking at her, as if to say "dad, you're SURE you wanna keep her?" Take care, nancy
1 comment:
Hey Lisa...I swear I will call you....sorry it's taking so long! I am off to work AGAIN...but I was looking at your pics! Isla is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her...love Matthijs looking at her, as if to say "dad, you're SURE you wanna keep her?" Take care, nancy
Post a Comment