Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 days to go...and READY!

Well...just got back from the hospital...had an assesment done! I am 2-3cms dilated and cervix very favorable....My midwife said she wont be surprised if I have the baby/go into labour in the next 48hrs!!! Soooo we'll see!
I'm just ready to be holding my little baby....so ready!!!
So...wish me luck for whatever happens between now and when Im finally holding the baby!!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Baby Westerman...you're killing me...come out!!! Your Auntie Angie sent me an email, with no subject, and I was so full of anticipation, thinking you must be here...nope! It wasn't about you at all!

Please, ease your way out...Mother's Day would be super! Be good to mommy! Love Nancy M.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear the news and I can't wait to meet that baby boy - lol!!! Soon enough I will find out if I'm right. Take care and keep me posted. Good luck, not that you need it 'cause your labour is going to be quick and painless! Love ya girl!