an attempt to capture our life
pausing it and remembering the
sweet and sour times
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
FaMiLy SnApShOtS
Hey! Just wanted to share a few of the entire family...for Ezra the novelty of holding Isla still hasn't worn off! It's soooo sweet! She calls Isla her sweetie, and her princess! Matthijs likes to pet Isla's head...one kiss from Matthijs...he's warming up! Oh and a few with Isla's eyes open....
Hi Lisa! I have to say the last picture of Isla on here is my fav! I also have to admit I do have the cutest nieces & nephew on the face of this world :) You look amazing! Miss you & Can't wait to see you guys Love & Prayers, Auntie Angie
2 comments:
She is so cute and I love all the pictures!!!!
Hi Lisa! I have to say the last picture of Isla on here is my fav! I also have to admit I do have the cutest nieces & nephew on the face of this world :) You look amazing!
Miss you & Can't wait to see you guys Love & Prayers, Auntie Angie
Post a Comment